Sunday 17 February 2013

The First ! :D

HI bloggers!  this is the 3rd time I created a new account! why? is just a matter of forgot password. hahahaha! Weee~~ :D

Well, today is 天公旦..It is celebrate on 农历正月初九, a very important festival for the Chinese  especially the hokkien, just in the simple meaning-- Ti Gong Birthday. the beautiful firework is in the air, and so.. smoke everywhere too. ><  and now let me think of a song like " boom boom pow~~" haha! 





And today already 18 FEB, means I only have 2 more days to stay in Penang before I back to jungle. Really very very very EMO!  :(  Actually I don't have such a strong emo feel, until i went airport to send yihong flight today.I just realise my days in penang is less and lesser. I had been back for a month, I enjoyed, played, sang,  "sang" with my BFF, went visited teachers during CNY with choir gang and form6 friends.and now, about 48 hours to go i'm going to leave, and most of you already left..I will miss you guys SO SO much!!  :')


                                                             At Pn.Leong House! :D


                                                           At Chye Luan's jie jie house!


 I will miss YOU! <3














No comments:

Post a Comment