Saturday 6 April 2013

I'm home again!

Hi Penang, I'm officially home again. =D  I just realize i had been stop blogging  for such a long time.  haha!
I left Labuan on friday and met lifuan, yiching, and tiara in KL. So glad that I took the morning flight from LBN to KL, or else i would had flight delayed until 11pm for the afternoon flight. It's is so damn tired while you carry luggages walking here and there. At first i thought taking LRT is easy and fun, but i think i was wrong!

                                                      yiching is too tired? maybe. :D

I reach PG airport at around 7pm and i had my favourite tomyam mee with parents.. Aww.. it's so yummy! Penang food is always the best. Just cheap and nice. (pan gi ko dua deh ko ho jiak) haha. One week mid sems break is definitely not enough for me, so I have to fully enjoy it with the budgeted expenses! REDBOX is a MUST! i just can't wait for that day to come. yeesshh!! haha

Enjoy life :D












loves you as always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment